Monday, August 02, 2004

Excerpt From a Journal Entry

I wrote this abot the same time last year:

"Bisexuality means you go either way, right? So how come, if I have two times the normal chance of getting a boy/girlfriend, I'm still desperatly alone? Am I that much of a loser? That's just fabulous!"

I used to write a lot of short, unsent letters to Lance, who is my best friend. I started a little after my mom passed away, and most of them were short and obnoxious like:

"Happy New Year! Is it 'year' or 'years'?"

I'm in a good mood today, though this is probably a matter of opinion. I got my face and ribs bashed up quite a bit a little while ago, and recently got out of the hospital. I have this huge, ugly bruise on one side of my pretty face. I keep losing my smokes.

--Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home