Friday, October 14, 2005

7 Things Post...

...because I was backed into the "Corner of Kindness". ^_^

7 Things I plan to do before I die:


- Eat 100 peeps. Yeah, I know, but shut up. It's always been a dream of mine.
- Display my art somewhere other than the School's Pity Art Show.

- Get married, adopt kids, maybe. (Married to a boy, we're allowed to do that up here.)

- Kill the guy who invented the "Goldfish" Jingle.

- Watch the Police Academy Movies, all 5+.
- Go to college, get a degree in something and rub it in some jerks face that I'm smarter. ;)
- Own a small, european country. I'll name it after Lance's dog, Angelus. <3

(Remember kids, aim low. Aim R
EAL low.)

7 Things I can do:

- Throw a brownie at a kid standing over 25 meters away. (boo-yah!) (It actually hit him, too. Right in the back of the head. :D)

- Beat Final Fantasy 7 in less than 24 hours.

- Go out for Hallowe'en and get treated like a kid, 'cause of my height.

- Make an adult cry.
- Photograph t
hings well...Errrrr...I'm running out.
- Hold my breathe for almost 5 minutes.
- Acrobatically drop a box-cutter so that it somehow cut my shoelace in half. (It makes me so proud.)

7 Things I cannot do:

- Kill a man with my bare hands.
- Police work. I can never get into that :p
- Take care of a goldfish.
- Stay interested in anything for more than 20 minutes.
- Suicide. This cares me shitless. :p
- Break up with someone I like.
- Run for too long (my right lungs still healing :p)

7 Things that attract me to people:

- Curvature... Something about how their waist feels when they lie down, when you're running your hand over it. (*is not crazy, I swear)
- Hip bones. I find these sexy, for some reason. Don't ask why.
- Eyes. This is once I get to know a person. Lance has a shade of green in his eyes that I've never ever seen anywhere else. It's beautiful.
- Personality. This is a definite one. And this counts people who have opinions about things, have some sort of cause for something.
- Humor. No sense of humor, no second date. IT scares me to think that there are some people who are just born without a personality.
- Clothing. This doesn't sway my opinion of a person, but I do like the certain eclectic look on some people. A lot of peopls's personality is obvious by the way they dress.
- Confidence. I love a man/woman with confidence. Someone who isn't afraid to stand up for something, or to just yell out something for no reason.

7 Things I say most often: (Cover your virgin ears!)

- "Oh no God, oh fuck no." - This is an age-old tradition in my house when things go wrong: When I've dropped something, failed something, broken something, forgotten something, blown something or hurt someone. In the occasional instance, I've even said it after I've heard something bad, not the thing that the person who told me wants ot hear after they said their mom died, but nonetheless, the Man-of-No-Tact previals.
- "Don't make me come back there." At first a joke, now a threat.
- "If you don't stop [something annoying], I'll [creative, violent,statement] - This is self-explanitory.
- "Shoo." My substitute for the word "shit". I don't know why. Errr...
- "I'm sorry." I apoligise a lot to people I like/don't know.
- "Screw Bush. Screw the whole damn country!" I don't mean it. I love America, just not American gov't. I'm an angry political guy.
- "[random french creative swear]". I dunno...Picked this up from my mum.

7 Celibrity Crushes- (teehee)

- Keith Hamilton Cobb (yum yum)
- Johnny Depp (derr....)
- Gakuto Camui (*hot*)
- Alicia Keyes (^_^)
- Matt Damon
- Marilyn Munroe
- I can't think of any more. :(
And also, my images won't stay put where they're supposed to.

--
As you can tell, I lead a boring life. Go back to sleep, children. :p
- Johnny V.

7 Comments:

Blogger chase said...

ok, so it's official, I want to be the mayor of Angelus. You dont have to pay me, a small house on the water is fine. :)

and please, degree or no degree, you're already smarter than lots of people. trust me, degreess seem to make some people dumber. Shoo!

lmao

thanks for doing it, i loved it.

4:34 a.m.  
Blogger YasminDano said...

Yeah! finally a window to your eclectic personality :) I am LMAO though on the brownie throw! That image in my head is very funny...

10:13 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

lol...Sure you can be the mayor, but the dog calls deputy mayor (ah god, im typing too loud!). the house by the water is a done deal...:)
i KNOW i am smarter than lots of people, it scares me to know it. lol

2sons, it was great. It works better with a brownie that has frosting. :)

8:13 p.m.  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I get the 100 peeps. They are so tasty and so cute!

~Deb

8:20 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Deb, you have a Zen-like understanding of my mine. Not only are they cute, but so many college challenges will demand that I know how to do it!
-JV

8:59 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

>>Well i guess i'm not going to pass the college challenge -- i'd be sick if i ate more than 5 peeps!

>>yeah, i like green eyes too, Miss Kitty (how original!), my cat, has one blue eye and one green eye. [Check out my Archives for story about how i came to get Miss Kitty, if you're interested.]

>>don't try joking with someone who has schizophrenia (well, not unless you know them really really really well)-- i found a bad joke while sorting out papers from five years ago, do you want to hear it? -- if you say no i am going to cry!!

1:34 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Don't I know it, my mother was schizo-effective.

Go ahead,I'm the master of Jokes of No Tact.

2:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home