Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Complain...

A few months ago (I'll give it May? June?) I was mugged in an alleyway near the place I was doing my gig at. I had just left, left Lance standing in anger/confusion, finished my yelling and willed to never see him again. I was embarrased. He had said "Do you still love me?" and I thought he was teasing. So I left, I stomped off the other way with thoughts of violence and maybe suicide in my head when I stepped into a dark alleyway to have a break, to pull out a smoke. I heard a rustle,and shrugged it off. It was late, it was probably a homeless guy or a raccoon nearby. Of course I was wrong. I heard more muffled voices, and suddenly the sharpest, worst pain I could ever imagine in my side. MY shirt was sticking to my ribs with something, and I felt like screaming, but I couldn't. A gloved hand came up and waved in front of my eyes and I heard, "Nah, he's still awake." and then I blacked out. My last few thoughts were that I was going to die, and I didn't seem that sad about it. I was just mad that it hurt so bad.
I woke up in a few weeks, with beeping and white noise all around me, and it turned out a couple of guys who SHOULD be in prison, had stabbed me, and that my right lung was punctured by a rib that had broken when the guy had stabbed me.

So my REAL complaint here is that I am tired, out of beer, out of smokes, I have a headache and I can't breathe right. Even worse, I didn't see the guy who did it, but he knew my name. O_o

Enough bitching, sorry :P
-Johnny V

5 Comments:

Blogger chase said...

poor jv, i am {{{hugging}}}} you right now...I have some cheap wine and some stale cigs if i could give them to you, lol. (cigs are stale cause i quit 3 years ago, but sometimes out here in "the stick" i have to have one or i'll go mad. SOooo, one pack, 5 mos...no wonder they're stale.

and the stabbing...how effed up is that? it amazes me how people have so little regard for life..its sad, but such a sign of our times where a person will get robbed and killed for 6 dollars and a pack of gum. I hope you feel better honey, you didnt deserve that to happen to you. I hope the catch those jerks....I'd like to get a hold of them myself....grrr.

9:57 p.m.  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Wow, that's a terrible experience. And you have had so many losses, WTF is going on here!!!!! That this person knows your name makes me ill. I hope you find some comfort soon.

~Deb

12:42 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I don't feel so bad about it, really. Just a little pissed because had to quit the track team because of my breathing.

chase, I would LOVE your stale cigs and cheap wine! I try to quit, but then think, "Damn, I look cool when I smoke." so it's a losing battle.

Deb, it was the worst part of the whole thing, that the guy knew my name, cause to me it means that I might have seen them since, or talked to them, or know them and are friends with them or something. I do feel a lot better and thanks. :)
-JV

2:41 p.m.  
Blogger chase said...

ha, its not a cool thing for me, i wish i could just stop already.

sitting here on my front porch smoking a cig, hoping to god "he" doesnt wake up and catch me, lol

8:33 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

People complain at me for the very same thing. :p If they catch you, deny it and throw glitter in their face. :)
-JV

11:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home