Wednesday, October 19, 2005

omg

Lance and I were having a small arguement today at lunch.
See, I've been wanting to tell people (and bugging him about this for a while) that we're going out. Our friends and bandmates don't know, and I thought that they should: they're our BEST friends. On my side of the arguement, I pointed out, "We're not telling the whole school or anything, just the people we trust!"
On HIS side of the arguement, "What if they don't take it well? We've never discussed anything remotely like this with them!"

So finally, today, I was hoping to put it to rest. I approached him, where he was sitting with his head on the table, buried in his arms, and I sat down and said, "You win. We don't have to tell anyone."
He looked up at me and frowned (he had marker ALL over his face! This is how you know he slept in Math) and said, "I'm an asshole, aren't I?"
"Yeah," I said, "but we all are." (A JOKE!)
And then he jumped up on the table and yelled, "Hey everyone!" (I was mortified, I nearly dived under the table) "I'm gay! I love Johnny and if you don't like it, go fuck a pig!" Then he plopped down beside me and gave me a kiss on the mouth.

So we both win. I guess. I can't write when there's dialogue, I apoligise for the shit-tacular way this was done. :p
-JV

<3

7 Comments:

Blogger chase said...

holy shit. are you serious? holeeeeshit. Well, I guess its out there now. now be happy fercrissakes.lol

And I'll have you know I love being the first to comment on your blog..im so going to hate it when others discover you....lol

8:35 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I'm honoured, lol!

I AM happy, but I was trying to make a point of not telling everyone in the school. *dies*
He's freaking out about it NOW, the moron.

11:07 a.m.  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Oh
My
God.

Now, that's a coming out like I've never heard of. Love that he declared it by jumping on the table. How cute.

~Deb

6:51 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Thats what I'M trying to fathom. The table thing is a basic for most of his rants, he's flamboyantly political. :p
I'm so embarrased. >_<
-JV

10:39 p.m.  
Blogger chase said...

screw being embarrassed. be

h a p p y .

1:40 a.m.  
Blogger E said...

Wow...that was mighty bold. It's been a few weeks since this post, has anyone treated you differently?

1:55 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

WOW!

1:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home