Thursday, April 24, 2008

Been a While...

I had a few problems with internet...the main reason I was gone, though some other things have happened.
I've officially been clean for about a year and 2 months now ('
cept for cigarettes and a bit of pot). Lance is shipping off to Montreal in the summer, and I to New York so that's been getting me pretty down...not to mention the X-Mas Holidays...
Anyway, an amusing but extremely immature anecdote:
The bunch of us (Eric, Lance, Allen, Ellen + me) were drinking down as the
Wynter and Allen had had a bit to much...so he wandered away and threw up outside. He was gone for about 15 minutes, so we started discussing whether we should bug him or not (he's a bit...eh...shy) until Eric said he'd go out. We watched Eric get as far as the doorway, slip and fall down in mid sentence ("Allen, are you--"). He got up slowly, and came back in, passed us and went to the bathrooms. Next thing, we hear some guy say "Ugh, did someone slip in barf or what?"
Long story short, Allen and Eric haven't looked
each other in the eye since then...
BTW, Leafs kick
Canadien ass...Lance and I went to the game a few weeks ago. It was a late birthday present for him, I guess. My man is 20.

Not to much to add (that I can think of, anyway)...
JV

4 Comments:

Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

omG!!! - slipping in barf! *cringe* i can't think of anything more disgusting...but I'm glad you are seeing the funny side of things, Mr. D.

good luck in new york if we don't connect (but do tell, what's going on there?)

cheers for now,
pj

12:55 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

It's been a bit of a ride, actually....trying to find a place in NY etc.
Class load is large too, but I think it'll be alright. I'll still be online while in NY, so don't worry....just not much.
Whats up there?

P.S That story was the only real highlight I could think off other then mushy stuff, anyway. :p

JV

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger Dreamy said...

Hi,

I just got my password back. How have you been? Hope christmas hasn't been too bad for you.

Moved to New York? Which university? I'm guessing you're studying fine art there?

I'm about to start my second year at university. I just changed from a science/engineering degree to a pure maths+physics one. Still ruminating on that decision really.

Do tell how life in NY has been.

Best wishes,
Joe.

11:52 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Been a bit to long yeah..X-Mas was actually alright this year, but had a few emo moments, naturally.
It's actually the NYU Steinhardt, the art department there.
:)
Since I'm online, I'll post about it and let you know all of what's been goin' on.

-JV

1:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home