Thursday, May 11, 2006

Allen's 17th

...I find it disturbingly awkward, being in the same house as someone I'm angry at: walking to school with them, playing gigs with them, eating dinner with them...especially when its their house, and you're the interloper.
Last night, I was staying in the extra room in the basement, and I thought I heard Lance sniffling in the next room.
Honestly, Lance didn't shed a tear EVER until he was about 16, and that was the year when everything fell apart, when I ended up in a coma and such...so I found it odd that he was doing it now. (And since the Coma Year, I've seen him cry maybe twice)
I kind of peeked out, and yeah, he was crying and playing a video game (Prince of Persia can steal MY treasure anyday), but it was on the Game Over screen and I asked him "what the hell's wrong." (I really got to stop casual swearing, I sound like I don't give a shit)
He looked at me and said: "How come nothing ever goes right?" and he indicated the screen, where the Prince lay, dead, in a volley of spikes, and I plopped down beside him and gave him a hug. It didn't really occur to me that we were in a fight, or else I would have walked away and made him feel bad (the spiteful bastard I am). He sniffed into my shirt, and made the shoulder all wet until he got up and went back to bed. I turned off the system and sat up for a while.
The weird part was next morning (this morning) when we acted EXACTLY the same, as if we were still in the fight, and it was like nothing had happened. I think I felt angry because of it, but I'm not sure.
Sigh....boring post, sorry.
JV


P.S Happ Birthday, Muto. >>>>>http://meandering-avk.blogspot.com<<<<<<

11 Comments:

Blogger Clay said...

well it is cool in that moment you were able to transcend the fight and be there for him

3:42 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Thanks...I'm surprised to see you comment on my crappy post!
Cheers
JV

3:44 p.m.  
Blogger jumpinginpuddles said...

sounds like you and lance are trying to connect but something is in your and his way, wonder what that could be?

4:54 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I'm still to frightened to accept a good thing for now, and we've been grating eachothers already frayed nerves.
Thanks for dropping by.

10:08 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

well kiddo, what can i say...just came over to let you know that my MSN hotmail is on the blink, so this will be our means of communication for now...hope you and lance sort it out soon,

cheers from Sunny Vancouver,
pj

3:03 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I kind of figured: it was either that, or you thought I was boring. Then I thought "Me? Boring? Nahhh."
Kidding ;)
JV

3:16 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

WHAT!!! ...YOU, boring? Never...so have you tried to send me e-mails??? i'm not going to bother with hotmail anymore...will try to set up a Yahoo account soon...until then...check my blog...cheers,
pj

7:45 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I have a better idea...I could send you a "gmail" invite...Google Mail I find not only easy, but secure...if you want?
JV

1:58 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

thanks JV

GREAT TO SEE YOU OVER HERE! -- and yeah, you've got it! - blood as being symbolic of the life force...but really, i could literally feel that heart chakra cracking open...it was painful...at first...then BLING, BANG POW WHOOOOSE...SUBLIME contentment...and LOVE...I swear...it was the most perculair feeling...when i came back from Denver i WAS IN LOVE WITH THE WHOLE WORLD...someone could have come along with a gun and shot me and i would have kissed them...too too weird!...i felt like i was floating around on a pink cloud, and it lasted one whole day; it was wonderful!!...(now, sometimes i still have glimpses into that, but not with the same intensity)..anyway...enuf of all that flakey stuff...

another hot day in lotus land!! --
last night at 10:00 when i came out of my belly dance class (already hot and sweattie from the workout) it was so balmy i thought i was in Hawaii...there was a warm breeze blowing...it felt quite nice...

i don't know anything about Google Mail...let me do some investigating first, o.k.? my computer is slowing down...too much stuff, also i think i might have a worm...but actually only when i open up MSN hotmail, when i type in my password, everything freezes...so i'm leaving it alone...i will check back with you later...i have a busy week then i am going away with a friend of mine for the long weekend on Vancouver Island...
love and light,
pj

2:20 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Gmail, she's safe. Do your research, and get back to me.
JV

8:40 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

okey dokey, but i'm going away for the long weekend, will check back later,

have a good one,
luv etc,
pj

1:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home