Tuesday, October 25, 2005

...

What a strange and wondrous weekend we had.
It was like magical fairy happy land...But the fairies were Lance and I and the happy was drunk. :)
WE did our gig at the Wynter, as usual, and Eric left early to go see his girlfriend, as usual, and Ellen came to see us as usual, and Allen chickened out on seeing her as usual and snuck away in utter (no pun intended, Mute Boy) silence. That left me and Lance, and we sat in the dusty back of the bar with our non-legitimate drinks (considering our ages) and we discussed my birthday plans. I figured all would go well as long as no one died,but apparently by happy, Lance meant something better than that. :p
We talked about the "birds and the bees" but decided to wait on that for a while. No details necessary...it was a little awkward anyway.
I think we settled on video gaming, and some freaky hallowe'en stuff.
See? Nothing interesing ever happens.
-JV

EDIT: Wow...I forgot,but Lori and Ian are got engaged. I know they like eachother and all,but they're the Kings of on and off relationships.We have a bet running. We're so cruel :).

http://lmaitland.blogspot.com -- Lance got himself a blog too...in case you didn't see his reply to my last rant. He's like me, but happy and dumb. Enjoy, monkies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

How can you say nothing interesting ever happens? That is so not true when I read your blog!

~Deb

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Ha ha....I guess not. But nothing recently. :)
I'm glad to have readers. :p
-JV

11:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home