Tuesday, January 17, 2006

...

...a very lazy day.
I went to school, wrote a song in Math class, did my calculus in English, and smoked nothing but the stale cigarettes I found near Josh's (Lance's brother) dresser. Allen spent the whole day chipping off his neon nail polish, and glaring at Ellins new boyfriend, and Lance drew doodles of me and him doing inappropriate things. *ahem*
When I got to Lances, we sat, cuddled on the couch watching cartoons and Friends (Lance's secret passion), made fun of the many lousy commercials, expressed our moral outrage at the PC's anti-Liberal commericials (laughing at the Liberals burns against the PCs) then played video games for a couple of hours.
Lance took his shot, and missed, so now he's sniffing and trying not to get upset about all the little pokey marks in his arm. I fixed him a kiwi snack, and did the dishes while his mom was out on her date.
In the meantime, Star and I are doing a photoshoot tomorrow, (nude, but artistically) and her aunt (Stacie, my moms best friend in highschool and her band's second guitarist) is planning to marry her high-school sweetheart, Julie.
My baba's coming to visit us for a while, at my dad's, and my little sister's birthday(s) are/is coming up. Thats hard to work on, grammatically.... *sweat*
Cheers, cheers
JV

P.S Lance has been wearing a dress almost all day...I miss his pants. So tight. ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

yep! Curley strikes again! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

11:42 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

can you read the fine print

11:45 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

You guys are having too much fun! The only fun i had in school was in Drama,(see top post, photo from "The Mouse That Roared" - guess who i am...) and the Photography Club, when i was assigned to photograph the jocks (on the field! girls were not allowed in the locker room then...just as well, i probably would not have know what to do with my hands/eyes -- *sigh*).

Well, here's hoping you have sweet dreams tonight Dr. Death (alliteration)

luv,
pj

oh yeah, i forgot, i would have had my hands full with my cameras, scheech, 8-)

11:57 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

EWWWWWW no.
She's my friend (my AGE), and her aunt was a friend of my moms.
ewwww
JV

1:34 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

armedes, you're very strange...Star and JV went to the photoshoot, and Stacie is planning to marry her high-school sweetheart!!! sheesh!!!

1:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home