Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Holidays

My dad forget to get me something, which is weird, because its the first time I ever got him something.

I ended up taking Lance to the game, and they won (sweet), so that meant we had to get drunk. (It's kind of a drinking game we play O_o. Don't judge me.) The game was played rather slowly, but its fun to watch.
I spent a few hours in the cemetary the next day, and then the group of us came back to visit Allen and his aunt. Eric's proposal went smooth. Amy came back looking happy and we all went to the Wynter after that. Technically we had a gig, but Eric filled in for me 'cause I felt sick.

The rest was kind of a whir until Lance and I got home, and we had sex for the first time. I don't know how to explain what it was like, honestly, but I liked it, and nothing has changed between us as far as I can tell.
He went with my to my dede's funeral, and I cried like I haven't in a really long time. I think my whole family is dying at Christmas.

Happy New Year and other holidays,
JV

6 Comments:

Blogger Dreamy said...

Wow... that's one very eventful weekend. So, is sex all it's hyped up to be or I am better off keeping my virginity? lol

So you'd better be careful during Christmas. Have Lance stand guard over you or something.

10:14 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

It was a first time, and that's never as god as it should be. Honestly, its worth waiting for, to find the right person.
:p
Good New Years.
JV

5:51 p.m.  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Dropping in to wish you a Happy New Year.

~Deb

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger chase said...

congrats doll...some say it's never as good as the first time, some say the first time is the worst. I agree with both in a way, the first time can be really intense, and sometimes it's hard to match that intensity. But i think practice makes perfect, and if you guys can talk about what you like and what you don't like, oh man, it can get really really good.

Sorry about your dede. just another reason to hate xmas.

11:18 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I try to not let it get to me. I like the holiday but I always feel sick...it has become a sub-conscious reaction.

I agree with both of those points in theory: the first time can be the most special, if its the right person, and its experiencing something intense with someone you love for the first time...but quality-wise, its always a little awkward and neither of you really know what to do...was Lance's first time with a boy and my first time willingly...so odd. But happy.
And i do like the last sentiment: I hope it gets that good, I do. ;)

Happy New Year, and Thanks
JV

4:34 p.m.  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

My grandmother died the day after Christmas in 2002.
I work in a retirement community. A lot of people die between Christmas and the end of January. I think some people hold on for the sake of their families and then let go.
Peace.

3:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home