Monday, December 05, 2005

Random crap....

Lance and I sat on the roof last night watching our breath...for some reason if you concentrate on it hard enough, it becomes rather entertaining. We were holding hands. Well, I was holding his mittened hand...Lance likes to wear mittens, see?
We were eating cold stew, left overs from the mini-celebration dinner we had for Ian and Lori's engagement...this was Lance's mom (hereby after refered to as "Fran")'s formal thing before we had our drunken, teenage to early twenties bash down at the Wynter. (Ian's about 3 years older than Lori...making 21 and 24, methinks...and then there's the band, ranging 14-19). We had tea, unsweetened, as is my fate when hanging around with Lance, and I heard him rave about the twinkie he had had in the morning. (see http://lmaitland.blogspot.com/)

We sat there for a few hours until the Canadian winter winds burned, then numbed my fingers and then we went and sat in his room. My dad called, and I spoke to him briefly until Lori accidentially unhooked the phone, and I didn't bother calling him back. I slept rather pleasantly last night, with my head all cushioned and woke up smelling Lance's neck, and cologne. It was very, very hot.
sigh
JV

2 Comments:

Blogger Dreamy said...

Very entertaining... unfortunately, there's no winter here, but when I was on holiday, breathing out became very fun, although a bit chilly.

I can understand the unsweetened part... my grandmother is diabetic too and she prefers her food a bit bland. So, it doesn't get very sweet at home as well.

What was very hot, the room or him? ;P

9:21 a.m.  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I agree, watching the coldness grab hold of our warm breath can be fun.

~Deb

9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home