Saturday, November 05, 2005

Oh, Hallowe'en...

We got high two nights in a row...the 30th (happy birthday to me) and the 31st.
Lance changed his costume idea at the last minute--and went out as a French maid, and I threw on a Pink Floyd tee and called myself a stoner. The worst thing to happen all weekend: I ran out of smokes thirty minutes after all the stores closed, and went without them for about 3 hours. (cry)
As for my birthday (I got off track), my gramma and granpa came in and stayed with us until Tues. They seemed a little disappointed by my "state of being" but were anything but angry. At least someone laughed at my grandpa's stories (they all suck and none of them are true).
Later on that night, Lance took me out and we went to see a movie with a lot of gore. With the theatre nearly empty, we got to make out in public, and nothing is better than that. ;)
Wow, my writings so terrible.
I'm still high.
<3<3<3<3<3
Johnny

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Sounds like a great time. What movie did you see? SawII? That's the only one that I can think of that is truly gory. Sheesh, did you see the first one. So scary!

~Deb

7:50 p.m.  
Blogger chase said...

I'm such a jerk! did i wish you a happy birthday already? I cant remember, and I had a few ghoulies i had to trek around on halloween.

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!

and I mean that, from me to you. I hope it was everything you wanted and more, and I hope next years is ten times better.

much love

9:51 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Saw 2 rocked my socks...I found it more funny then gory, but there was some scary bits.
Number one was good, but two was freakier. ;)

Thanks. :) It was the second best birthday I ever had. Thanks for saying happy birthday, anyway, and I'll remember to have a blast of a time for the 18th!!

5:40 p.m.  
Blogger chase said...

how can you be freakier than saw 2? how is that possible, lol

2:49 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

The only part that really irked me was the first bit, but I have a really sick sense of humor. Taking Lance to a horror movie is like taking any kind of wimpy girly-girl, he spent the whole time with his head on my shoulder, holding my hand and whispering "don't tell me whats happening, I don't want to know!".
<3

8:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home