Thursday, December 08, 2005

Alright...

Lance "commisioned" me to do this...so I kicked him off the computer and here she is:

Name: Johnny Valentine
Birthday: October 30th
Birthplace: Hamilton
Current Location: Toronto
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: black
Height: 5'4
Right Handed or Left Handed: Left
Your Heritage: Russian/English
The Shoes You Wore Today: New Rock Boots
Your Weakness: Nothing. I'm all man baby. (All man at 5'4)
Your Fears: Spiders, getting arrested
Your Perfect Pizza: "bacon, garlic, extra crust ^^" <-- same as Lance
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: no ideas. years almost over anyway.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: "beat it"
Thoughts First Waking Up: Oh God I'm still alive.
Your Best Physical Feature: probably my girlish good looks. *die*
Your Bedtime: Whenever.
Your Most Missed Memory: Readin with my mom.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: MD
Single or Group Dates: w/e
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: both suck noodle
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee, black
Do you Smoke: yep
Do you Swear: all the time, motherfucker.
Do you Sing: yeah.
Do you Shower Daily: when i think to.
Have you Been in Love: think so ;)
Do you want to go to College: University
Do you want to get Married: no.
Do you belive in yourself: never. unless its something dumb.
Do you get Motion Sickness: yeah.
Do you think you are Attractive: no
Are you a Health Freak: no.
Do you get along with your Parents: the living ones no.

Do you like Thunderstorms: to death.
Do you play an Instrument: a few. keyboard, piano, violin, guitar,
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: oh yeah.
In the past month have you Smoked: im smoking right now.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: yeah.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: yeah.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: not in almost a year.

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: half. Lance ate the other half. It took us almost a week.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yum.
In the past month have you been on Stage: last night
In the past month have you been Dumped: no. O.O
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: last month. this month no.

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: i don't know.
Ever been Drunk: yeah.
Ever been called a Tease: yeah.
Ever been Beaten up: constantly. but i beat back harder. the system works.
Ever Shoplifted:yeah.
How do you want to Die: on a grand scale, so people go "aww, i knew that guy. im sorry i was mean to him. also, he was sooo handsome" lol sure.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: painter

What country would you most like to Visit: Japan, where i will proceed to kidnap one of their singers.

In a Boy/Girl..Favourite Eye Color: blue
Favourite Hair Color: w/e
Short or Long Hair: w/e
Height: tallers the best i can hope for.
Weight: i dont care.
Best Clothing Style: something cute.
Number of Drugs I have taken: 4: ketamine, ecstacy, cocaine, marijuanna
Number of CDs I own: 2. i used to have more.
Number of Piercings: 15

Number of Tattoos: 1
Number of things in my Past I Regret: almost everything


Now, I want chase, deborah, 2sons and E (random any0ne?) to do this.
But whatever
JV

6 Comments:

Blogger Dreamy said...

Oooo... so many instruments... don't you just love the violin?

Eek... drugs... causes brain damage you know...

15 piercings? Wow... where? =P

Oreos in my house don't last a week... three days tops.

And I've been to Japan... you don't get to see any singers... better off skiing.

9:35 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I love the electric violin all the more!
Drugs, yes, but they were an escape for a really long long time. I stick to marijuanna and ecstacy now. (A common misconception about ecstacy is that it can kill you on an overdose, but its not true. If its mixed with herion or cocaine *usually is at raves* it can.
15 piercings: 7 on my face (3 in my nose, 3 on my eyebrow and one on my lip), but I took out the lip one. 8 in my ears.
Oreos...mmm.
Japan: Gackt, see? I want Gackt.

-JV

10:27 p.m.  
Blogger Dreamy said...

Face it... you'll never even get near Gackt... not unless you were one of his Dears...

Is the electric violin very different from the violin?

12:12 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Sounds neater. Nash the slash, guy!
And Gackt and I have an understanding. If I go to Japan, he will meet me and then we will have sex. No questions asked.

-JV

6:42 p.m.  
Blogger Dreamy said...

What slash?

You have Gackt's contact number or something? Can I have it?! ^^

10:17 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

As if. He's mine. (anyway, its all a schoolboy fantasy)

Nash the slash is only the best electric violinist in the world!?!

-JV

5:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home