Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another thing...

For my pals too....I'm interested. Kind of like 7 things post...

10 Random Things About Me
10. I have light eyes and black hair...weird huh? O_o
9. I hate talking on the phone.
8. I hate celebrities.
7. I hate the word "shrimps"
6. I'm a maple leafs fan.
5. I recently bought an AIDS bracelet.
4. *Watching the episode of the Simpsons where they become the Thompsons.
3. I'm eating jellybeans.
2. I'm out of lead in my pencil.
1. I can speak Russian. ;)

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die
8. Meet and have sex with Tyr from Andromeda. (yuuum)
7. Get another tatoo on my hip bone.
6. Be a famous painter.
5. Have one great single with "Joker"
4. Visit the UK.
3. Punch Eric. If only he weren't 20 feet tall....*shakes fist*
2. Lighten up.
1. Hopefully stay with Lance.

7 Ways To Win My Heart
7. Smart, interesting conversations.
6. Won't mind swimming or lying outside, naked, talking about deep stuff.
5. Like awesome music.
4. Be confident.
3. Patience with my rants.
2. Don't take me seriously when I rant.
1. Hug me, even if I don't ask.

6 Things I Love To Do
6. Swim nekkid. ;)
5. Hang out with friends.
4. Smoke mary-jane and tape the convos. we have.
3. Make out at movies (degenerate youngsters!!)
2. Paint
1. Sing, play the guitar/keyboard/violin.

5 Things I?m Afraid Of
5. Spiders
4. Spending more time on the streets.
3. Simpsons going off the air.
2. Lance deciding he's better off without me. (So far, I've tricked him).
1. ???

4 Of My Favorite Items In (My) Bedroom **Lance's for now.
4. Warm, sexy bed.
3. Warm, sexy couch.
2. The mirror Lance checks out his dresses in.
1. Computer.

3 Things I Do Everyday
3. Wake up. (Damn)
2. Sigh constantly.
1. Kiss Lance's cheek.

2 Things I?m Trying To Do Right Now
2. Watch the Simpsons episode where Mr. Burns loses his teddy bear, Bobo.
1. Finish this.

1 Person I Want To See Right Now
1. Fuck man, he's sitting beside me.

And next time, it will be a rant.
JV <3>

7 Comments:

Blogger Dreamy said...

Are you a "list things about myself" addict? Parading your virtues eh? =P

10. I hate talking on the phone too. My friends end up thinking I don't like to talk to them... but it's really the phone.

9. What happened to 9?

8.I'll make it a point to make it to the UK before you do.

7. I don't qualify for confidence. *cries* Meh... I'm abstaining from all that icky stuff anyway.

6. Exhibitionist...

5. Oo... if I ever meet you... you'd better run because I'll bring lots of spiders.

4. Lance wears dresses? I suppose since the bed and couch are so sexy, that's where... nevermind... lol

3. You don't go to the toilet?

2. Simpsons addict...

1. ...

Yes, I'm bored...

10:02 p.m.  
Blogger Dreamy said...

What do you mean you're interested? Interested in showing all this stuff or interested in reading it?

PS Changed blog address for the sake of anonymity.

6:17 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Nah...I find it fun when I'm bored...
Lance likes to dress like a girl...it really has nothing to do with sex or sexual preference.
And for your info, we haven't had sex yet. I'm still a virgin. ;)
-JV

6:07 p.m.  
Blogger Dreamy said...

I know this is a bit of a weird question, but, I'll ask it anyway: what does he (or you, if Lance is answering) do with those dresses that expect breast? You know, those that leave space in the middle for them. Sorry. Very curious.

Oh... and does he wear bras?

*blush*

10:51 p.m.  
Blogger Dreamy said...

LOL You just crack me up!

I had this dare with my friend to dress in drag... he wants me to do it first... should I? The con will be that lots of people will be shocked. The pro would be that I would get to shock a lot of people. ;)

9:33 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Well....that can be debated. Dress up, you only live once. But I look like a girl when I let Lance do my make-up and stuff.

O.O
JV

5:36 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

you guys crack me up *chuckling*

1:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home