Friday, January 06, 2006

cute...



^^New band poster template. (used Greenday lyrics as a place holder)

"Johnny...?" (says Lance. We're sitting on his bed in the basement)"You realise I can never hit you again?" "You never hit me before." (I looked at him weird, I guess.)
"Nooo." (shakes his head) "What I mean is we can't beat eachother up...like guys do."
"Why not?"
"Cause then it would be wife battery."
(we both giggled)

-_- and he was basically serious. God help me, he's soooo cute.
Sorry, irrelevent post.
JV <3 style="font-size:85%;">

3 Comments:

Blogger chase said...

see...i knew he was adorable.

8:31 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Dumb as a post, though. This post in fact. *shifty eyes*
JV

10:37 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

you're funny...*chuckling*

12:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home