Sunday, January 22, 2006

In the Meantime...

...I went to the Industrial part of town and picked up some more ecstasy and on the way, was forced to explain my atheistic ways to an evangelist with a baseball cap on.

I used to have a religion, I mentioned. I believed because my mother believed and that was good enough proof for me.
God loved me, she said, and did what he could to protect me from harm. If he existed, he didn't help me for shit after my mom died: even the fact that my mom died left me confused, hurt and betrayed. If God loved me, and loved her and loved all of his creatures, why did he kill her and leave me without a mother?
Afterwards, (providing he exists) why did he submit me to year of homelessness, a apathetic dad, drug addicts pawing at me, my own personal drug addiction? I don't believe in him, I really don't.
I don't care if you believe, leave me alone about it.
God should be praised for the good things and we have to blame people for the bad things? WTF?

Don't be offended by what I wrote, I didn't mean it that way. I'm just angry, and probably hopped up on something and Lance won't talk to me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dreamy said...

From what I gather, you did refuse to go stay with your father...

9:06 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

It's on and off. I can't stannd him now.
I'm with Conner. He's the only friend I have cut off from other friends.
JV

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger Zoe said...

As a fellow atheist let me give you a little advice. These people are trying to engage you in an arguement, don't take the bait. I know it's hard and they really know how to push buttons, but it won't change the way they think and it will only piss you off. Ignore them and don't bite, as hard as it is. Believe me it's not worth wasting the energy on these people.

12:15 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

zoe, I get that. I've just been in a pissy and shitty and slightly on drugs mood, so I screamed at the guy. I think In scared him away...

scrappy rose, thats god that you still have a faith, and in ways, I envy you. There's just no way I can go back to that.

JV

12:38 p.m.  
Blogger Dreamy said...

::pious voice:: It's never too late to repent. ::end pious voice:: =P

But really, I think you've got it all wrong. The point in believing in god is so that you can blame all the bad things on him and praise people for all the good things. And if he's offended afterwards, well, they say he's compassionate and forgiving.

6:27 a.m.  
Blogger Dawn said...

im an athiest. i know exactly what you mean about people trying to convert you. i've never had religion, thankfully i grew up religion-less. i was left to make that decision for myself, and am thankful for that. on the flip side though, i can see why people choose to believe. as long as they're not jamming it down my throat, im cool with it.im glad you posted this
ps. and please,please be careful with the E.

6:59 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I always am, so rest your worries. My dealers a fabulous guy. It's all un-mixed and non-kill-me-able.
JV

1:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home