Friday, January 27, 2006

Montreal

The bunch of us are taking a road trip to Montreal, and hope to be there in time for the University Orientation...Lance is planning on going there....
(Bunch of us meaning Allen, Eric, Ellin, Star, me, Lance and Tom (a boy I met at my Catholic School...some kids gave him a hard time for being gay and once he FINALLY told his parents, they transferred him to my new school...cheesy. And he's the best comedian I've ever met!))
So cheers, and again I'm sorry. I really, really, suck. But haven't been on a road trip in a long time.

JV

p.s And I told Allen that if he can speak, he should try to. It might help all of his pent up anger (ei. another way to let it out, not breaking stuff etc). So he shook his head, and then the next day he walked over to me, and leaned in real close to my ear and SAID "I'll try."
;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

ah, montreal, cool! hope u have a good time, drive safe.

6:37 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Back and did, kind of. O_o
Thanks.
JV

7:56 p.m.  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Never been to Montreal. Take some pictures?

11:15 a.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

hope you had a good time in Montreal, i was there ages ago, --- hmmm, quaint, but interesting.

luv,
pj (with bells on, O_o)

2:49 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

I took some photos of Quebec, but I'm having trouble finding my camera. O_o
JV

3:25 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

gee, i wonder why? O-o

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

i think i should have credited Antero Alli for this picture...it is from something called The Neuro-Tarot, at www.verticalpool.com

later,
pj

12:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home