Monday, January 30, 2006

The Trip

Lance and I spent the way there curled up in the back of Eric's car, with Star and Ellin curled up on the otherside. We listened to AC/DC, and Allen sat up front, gazing into the front view mirror, and occasionally glancing back to look at Ellin...Poor Tom squished in between Allen and Eric, reading fashion mags and running up a HUGE bill on his cellphone...
We mostly ate McDonalds, and it was mostly on Eric because his father's practically a millionaire (they live a little down my dads street even, richest neighbourhood I know), and had a cooler with beer, but mostly Diet Coke and Pepsi.
The scenery was mostly highway and boring trees, and holy shit it was FUCKING COLD (when we got out)!
We dropped Lance off at the College first, then went over and had dinner somewhere somewhat respectable.

The next day, we went to Quebec City and went to see the Basillica du St. Anne, WHICH you may recall I wrote about in a very very early post...the last time I was there, I was with my mom. We didn't take the inside tour, partly because I was wearing my devil hat, so we proceeded to the Chateau. I did some drawing while overlooking the St. Lawrence, and then on Sunday we started back...

12 Hours, it took...which is fucking unnatural! So we got back at like 3 in the morning, and we all crashed in Eric's basement and skipped school today. ;)

JV
It was boredom in a whole new place.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

would u ever post your drawings? i'd love to see them. holy shit, 12 hours!!! thats a long friggin time-did u get stuck in bad weather or traffic or something?
gald you're back safe :)

9:32 p.m.  
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

"boredom in a whole new place", eh? oh dear! what can i say?
by the way, did you check out Enter the DARK SIDE etc, at my blog, (like i told you to??) ref: Freda Kahlo.
luv
pj (oi vey)- u r getting warm O_o

12:34 a.m.  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

bad traffic, Eric was swearing like a trucker...and stuck in a car with 6 other people? sheez...
I will, but when something decent comes up...they're mostly sketches for a portrait I've been planning//

I shall, I shall.
JV

4:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home