Monday, February 16, 2009

NYC

Despite what you may have hear, I do not in fact love NY. Though, I am fond of it, since it's basically a city full of people like me and I am rude. I'm learning so much.
When I moved, I managed to find a young couple who, in exchange for renting out one of their rooms cheap (nice condo), I look after their 14 month old baby a few nights a week. The kid's adorable, but don't tell anyone I said it. His name is Ethan, he's this little blond fuss-pot, and the first time I had him, I sent Lance a photo of him and me and captioned it "I have some news". Poor Lance was all upset. XD
School's been really great, learning tons of things, though a lot of people mistake me for a highschool student...which isn't so bad in retrospect, considering while in highschool I was often told to go back to middle school. :/ I'm working on a huge, 20 foot by 8 foot canvas Sharpie masterpeice that won't be done anytime soon.
Allen's also coming to school with me pretty soon, so it'll be less lonely.

As for Lance, I hate being away from him so much but we're online all the time. He's doing pretty well up in Montreal, and we're basically seeing eachother every other weekend somwhere between NY and Montreal, though it burns through the money. At least the sex is better since it's rarer.

So as you can see, Johnny's life is very very boring now. (which is better than the usual blatant kick-in-the-ass)
How has everyone else been?

JV

1 Comments:

Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

Hey there Jonny me lad, so great to hear you seem to be doing well...i have not been blogging for a long time, then was watching a movie (late late late movie) which made me think of you...so i checked to see if you are still around and was very pleased to read your post.

it has been snowing up a storm these past few months in Beautiful BC, but oh well, i think Spring might be one the way.

Drop by and let me know more about how and what you are doing.
Cheers for now,
pj
aka Dragonflyfilly

later.
x0x

7:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home